La Merced de Monte yerba mate grows in the natural forests of the subtropical jungle.
Barbacuá yerba mate is crafted using a drying process over a wood fire, just as the Guarani indigenous people used to dry it.
- Yerba Mate La Merced 500 g / 1.1Lb
- 12 months drying and parking
- Origin: Corrientes, Argentina
Make the Best Mate!
- Fill your mate with 3/4 of yerba mate
- Cover the mouth of the mate with your hand, turn it over and shake for a few seconds.
- Return it to its normal position, leaving the contents tilted at about 45°.
- Pour warm water, let stand
- Ready to taste!
Important Notice: Orders with products in Back-order status may have up to 3 days on wait time to be shipped.