Tealosophy Tea TastingTubes
Selection of Twenty Blends in Tubes (yields 8 cups of tea)
- After 5´: When I was a girl, my father brought the boxes of AfterEight. These thin tablets always made me smile. Chocolate and mint. Unbeatable.
- Cornelia Mood: Grapefruit, sunflower petals and mango, with a Ceylon base. A blend that was born in Cornelia St., NY and is always present.
- Vanilla Tiger: The most requested, Ceylon base with vanilla, caramel and a touch of cocoa. Warmth and nobility.
- English Breakfast: Blend of premium crops from India, Ceylon and China.
- Frida´s Almond: Of course inspired by Frida Kahlo who said "Feet, why do I want them, if I have wings to fly". With almonds and cocoa from her beloved Mexico.
- Cherry Blossom: Sencha Fukuyku green tea strands, scented with late spring cherries.
- Debbie's: Mediterranean citrus and flower petals.
- Oriental Spirit: Assam base with orange slices, star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and pink pepper.
- Green Chai: Green tea from Japan, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger
- Very Berries: Red fruits and petals from our incredible Patagonia. It is perfect both hot and cold and ideal for children since it does not have caffeine
- Simple Red: Rooibos base native to South Africa. Combined with bits of butter toffee.
- Royal Fruit: Mango, papaya, peaches and hibiscus flowers based on black tea.
- Toasted Hojicha: From Japan, this green tea is roasted and produces a golden liquor. Low in theine, perfect to accompany a lunch. Infuse for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Lapsang Souchong: In the 1800s, tea was transported from China to Russia on camels. The long journey meant that in the tents, with their large stoves, the tea was smoked. Times have changed but this classic is still unique.
- Monsoon Wedding: Verbena, lemongrass, chamomile, mint and petals.
- Green Geisha: Sencha Fukuyku green tea base, Japan, with pineapple, petals and passion fruit. Unique.
- Red Earl Grey: Rooibos base native to the Cederberg Mountains in South Africa. The fresh air, mineral water and the hot African sun are what give rooibos its particular color. In this case combined with bergamot and a subtle creamy touch.
- Sophie: Oranges, tangerines, rose hips, papaya flowers and apples.
- Blue Earl Grey: Classic Earl Gray with lavenders from the south of France. My house blend.
- Omm Tea: Ginger root, chamomile, lemon verbena and cinnamon sticks. To find balance, harmony and time for oneself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.