- Elegible for Free Shipping
- In cocktails
- 1 part Fernet Branca 3 parts Coca-Cola
- On the rocks
- As a shot
- A shot of Fernet Branca is often called the “bartender’s handshake” because of its popularity among professional mixologists.
- So popular in Argentina that the brand built a second distillery in Buenos Aires.
- Fernet Branca is a traditional Italian digestivo made from a secret mix of herbs including myrrh, saffron, chamomile and gentian.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.