Tealosophy Tea Tasting Tubes
Our Recommended Experience (Each tube yields 8 cups of tea)
Tealosophy Hits - Most Requested
- Royal Fruit: Mango, papaya, peaches and hibiscus flowers, based on black tea.
- Green Geisha: Pineapple, petals and passion fruit based on Sencha Fukuyku green tea.
- Yoguitea: Based on the wisdom of India. Cardamom pods, ginger, cinnamon and honey, with Rooibos base
Go Green - The Best Green Teas
- Green Berry: With strawberries, perfect for those who dare to start with green tea.
- Green Chamomile: Strands of green tea from the south of Shanghai, a limited harvest, where approximately 2700 leaves are used for each half kilo of this tea. With Egyptian chamomile and orange peel.
- Sencha Fukuyku: Prestigious vintage from Japan. Green and clear liquor, and fresh and floral perfume.
Classic Blends - The Inevitable
- Earl Grey: Black tea base scented with bergamot peel.
- Chai Spice: Black tea base with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger.
- English Breakfast: Blend of premium crops from India, Ceylon and China. With character for a refined palate.
Herbal (Does not contain theine)
- Monsoon Wedding: Verbena, lemongrass, chamomile, mint and petals.
- Sophie: Oranges, tangerines, rose hips, papaya flowers and apples.
- Herbology: Hibiscus, lemongrass, apples, orange peels, strawberries, cold pressed lemon, black currants, elderberries and Mediterranean citrus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.