- Six Pack Yerba Mate La Merced Barbacuá 500 g / 1.1Lb ( x6)
- La Merced Barbacua is a yerba made with sticks, dried using an artisan technique inherited from the Guarani Indians.
- This drying technique consists of a slow and dedicated process in which the leaves are exposed to the heat of the wood fire for a whole day.
- Origin: Corrientes, Argentina
Make the Best Mate!
- Fill your mate with 3/4 of yerba mate
- Cover the mouth of the mate with your hand, turn it over and shake for a few seconds.
- Return it to its normal position, leaving the contents tilted at about 45°.
- Pour warm water, let stand
- Ready to taste!
Important Notice: Orders with products in Back-order status may have up to 3 days on wait time to be shipped.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.