Famiglia Bianchi Red Blend (6 Bottles)
Featuring an attractive violet color characteristic to Malbec. Cabernet Sauvignon adds spicy notes while Malbec contributes aromas of red fruits and flowers. The internationally recognized Famiglia line brings complex, intense wines that express the characteristics of the Bianchi family's vineyards in San Rafael and Uco Valley. This line is completed with two sparkling wines made with the traditional French method.
- Producer: Bodegas Bianchi
- Enologyst: Silvio Alberto
- Varietal: 70% Malbec, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Origin: San Rafael, Finca Las Paredes, Asti y Doña Elsa - Mendoza.
- Aging / Barrel Aging: 6 months in French Oak (100% new).
Adult signature may be required. This product may be subject to local regulations and restrictions in your country or State. If in doubt, please contact us or your local representatives for further information. Beverage taxes may apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.