- Eligible for FREE Shipping
- NEW HAVANNA Alfajores covered in Intense Extra Dark Chocolate 70%
- CACAO PURO: thicker chocolate coating of premium dark 70% chocolate (PURE CACAO)
- DECADENT Argentinian dulce de leche filling. Authentic dulce de leche.
- NEW BOX: presented in a kraft style gift box.
- HAVANNA is the LUXURY brand of Alfajores straight from Argentina
- HAVANNA PURE CACAO 70% is the latest great creation of Havanna masters.
- The alfajor features a layer of rich and creamy dulce de leche (milk caramel sauce) sandwiched between two soft cookies and covered in extra dark chocolate 70%. Presented in a kraft style gift box.
About Havanna: In 1948, in Mar del Plata, a coastal city of Argentina, a confectionery company named Havanna launched an innovative new product called an Alfajor. As the company expanded and word spread, the Alfajor became a symbol of Argentina known throughout the world. Today, Havanna continues to offer its original Alfajores, along with other treats that have become a part of local tradition. Havanna also produces and exports jars of its classic Argentinean Dulce de Leche.
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Filled with decadent dulce de leche.
Net weight: 20.64 oz
- 70% cacao dark chocolate with dulce de leche. An irresistible premium alfajor made from premium cacao beans.
- World-famous, premium Havanna alfajores.
- Imported fresh from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Nine delicious alfajores per box.
- Please note that these premium alfajores contain no preservatives. They are best before from 1 to up to 2 months after shipping. We are sure that you won't resist so long!
- About Havanna
- Over 70 years ago, after many failed attempts and frustrations, a small bakery just south of Buenos Aires discovered a unique recipe for alfajores. Havanna was born. Havanna alfajores traditionally combine delicious soft cookies, milk chocolate and mouth-watering dulce de leche or milk caramel inside. To our delight, they have created many other alfajores.
- What is an Alfajor?
- Alfajores are sweet snacks made with two or sometimes more round cookies with different sweet fillings between them. The filling is usually dulce de leche, although there are a lot of variations. They can be covered with powder sugar (the traditional ones), glazed sugar (Santafesinos or "de nieve"), grated coconut or chocolate. Argentina is today the world's largest consumer of alfajores, both in total numbers and in per capita calculations, being the most common snack for schoolchildren and adults.
- Important Notice: Orders with products in Back-order status may have up to 3 days on wait time to be shipped.
- This product contains a low proportion of preservatives. Suggested consumption is within 30 days of recieved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.