Try all the flavors of the RapaNui Alfajores with this box of 6 units:
- Raspberry Jam Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Raspberry Jam with Icing Bath
- Dulce de Leche Dipped in Chocolate
- Dulce de Leche with Bath Glaze
- Dulce de Leche dipped in Chocolate and Tapas with Almonds and Hazlenuts
- Chocolate mousse dipped in Chocolate.
History of Rapanui
When Aldo Fenoglio arrived to Argentina from Italy after the war, he brought his passion and knowledge of artisanal chocolate with him. In 1948 he installed the first chocolate shop in Bariloche and named it after one of the most beautiful and most visited hills in the south: Tronador (Rapanui).
Very soon, the information that there was a chocolatier with delicious recipes began to travel throughout Patagonia. Neighbors and travelers came to the place and asked for that chocolate that conquered their hearts and palates.
This is how this story began to be written. With love for chocolate and desire to share quality and the richest of flavors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.