- Taragüi Yerba Mate Classic Flavour 1 kg / 2.2 lb
- One Pack
- The most chosen in Argentina
¡Make the best Mate!
- Fill your mate with 3/4 of yerba mate
- Cover the mouth of the mate with your hand, turn it over and shake for a few seconds.
- Return it to its normal position, leaving the contents tilted at about 45°.
- Pour warm water, let stand
- Ready to taste!
About the producer
The Guarani word "Taragüi" represents Corrientes, a province in northern Argentina and the birthplace of Taragüi yerba mate production. As the flagship brand of Las Marias, the parent company, Taragüi has achieved remarkable commercial success. Alongside Taragüi, Las Marias also produces other yerba mate brands like Unión, La Merced, and Mañanita. The history of the Taragüi brand dates back to 1924, and today, you can find this yerba mate worldwide, available in various forms, including the traditional mate with stems and even tea-bagged yerba mate, known as "mate cocido."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.