- Elegible for Free Shipping
- Yerba mate Taragui x (1 kg / 2.2 lb)
- Direct from Argentine.
- Taragüi Con Palo is the most popular yerba mate in Argentina - and I understand why. Most of the people in Argentina don’t treat mate as something sophisticated and gourmet. For them mate is something that they are used to drink every day during work or lunch and they are looking for something that will give them all the benefits of mate but at the same time will not ‘distract’ them with bright and unusual flavors. Taragüi Con Palo is created for quick and simple drinking when the last think that you care about - is the flavor of your mate. I respect that, although I prefer more complex yerba mate."
- "Taragui isn’t like other brands. It’s simple and basic in taste, but it sure gets the job done. If you want something to wake you up in the morning or to get your body moving, you won’t be disappointed when you try Taragui. However, as popular as this mate is in Argentina, this isn’t something I would drink every day. Only when I need that extra kick. Whether a beginner or longtime drinker, Taragui is a must-try." -- Yerba Mate Lab
- About the producer
- Word “Taragüi” in Guarani language means Corrientes - northern Argentine province, home to the Taragüi yerba mate production. This is the most commercialy successful brand of Las Marias, parent company that also produces other yerba mate brands such as Unión, La Merced and Mañanita. History of Taragüi brand starts in 1924 and today you can find this yerba mate all over the word in many different forms - classic con palo mate and even “mate cocido”, tea-bagged yerba mate.
Body: Light to medium
- Official site: https://www.taragui.com/en-gb
- Important Notice: Orders with products in Back-order status may have up to 3 days on wait time to be shipped.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.